The Black Atlanta Manifesto
We Believe Atlanta Can Be Even MORE REMARKABLE! So… Here is our new thought process for BlackAtlanta. Hang with us or if this is too radical of a change, thanks and we will see you later. This won’t be for everyone 🙂 And that’s ok!
MANIFESTO: WHAT WE BELIEVE & WHY OUR SITE EXISTS
We are experiencing a new direction. We must evolve. We are ready to build out a true community of remarkable people. If this sounds weird or hoky to you… Our tribe is not for you. Thanks for reading and for passing through.
But if you believe in growth, and REALLY chasing dreams, then Join us.
Our Beliefs and Manifesto
- The NEW Black Atlanta is not for everyone. We are building 1,000 game changers.
- We are SPAM killers. Yes, you may see some of the same events and news, but why not see just one main email per week?
- We will grow to cater to YOU. WHY should you get Strip Club promotions when you like Jazz?
- We will use BlackAtlanta and our social media to brag about remarkable customer service, food, banks, grocery stores, and even clean bathrooms. We love “experiences”.
- We love the simple things in life. We can wear Carhart or yoga pants, but can rock elegance via fitted tuxedos and evening dresses.
- We are tired of the way things are and want to build our lives as they should be.
- We are an exclusive, small, group of Atlantans who believe that the power of networking and of change, one person at a time.
- We are leaders in our jobs, our families, our business, civic, and spiritual lives and we QUESTION why things are and what they could be.
- We share great news, our needs, our successes and setbacks in order to grow.
- We believe in agreeing to disagree due to our passions.
- We believe that in the proper environment, that Mondays are just as fun as Fridays.
- We seek domestic & international travel experiences, but know that Atlanta brings remarkable “next door” opportunities.
- We build for the future, but Carpe Diem.
- We understand the difficulty of making everyone happy and in having something for everyone. But we get in where we fit in.
- We believe in Atlanta, the aura of African American achievement, and the mystique of Black Atlanta magnificence.
So if you have a dream that we can help with, personally email me at email@example.com
And if I can use the site, social media, or our contacts, then we will help you the best way we can as we build out the new BlackAtlanta!