- We are SPAM killers. Yes, you may see some of the same events and news, but why not see just one main email per week
- We will grow to cater to YOU. WHY should you get Strip Club promotions when you like Jazz?
- We will use BlackAtlanta and our social media to brag about remarkable customer service, food, banks, grocery stores, and even clean bathrooms. We love “experiences”.
- We love the simple things in life. We can wear Carhart or yoga pants, but can rock elegance via fitted tuxedos and evening dresses.
- We are tired of the way things are and want to build our lives as they should be.
- We are an exclusive, small, group of Atlantans who believe that the power of networking and of change, one person at a time.
- We are leaders in our jobs, our families, our business, civic, and spiritual lives and we QUESTION why things are and what they could be.
- We share great news, our needs, our successes and setbacks in order to grow.
- We believe in agreeing to disagree due to our passions.
- We believe that in the proper environment, that Mondays are just as fun as Fridays.
- We seek domestic & international travel experiences, but know that Atlanta brings remarkable “next door” opportunities.
- We build for the future, but Carpe Diem.
- We understand the difficulty of making everyone happy and in having something for everyone. But we get in where we fit in.
- We believe in Atlanta, the aura of African American achievement, and the mystique of Black Atlanta magnificence.
Music2 months ago
Slim Stunta’s #Guapamole Video Release Party!
Concerts2 months ago
Tycoon Music Festival – V-103
Food2 months ago
BlackPeopleEats Review of Slim Husky’s
Entertainment10 months ago
ATL LIVE ON THE PARK Entertainment and Nightlife Influencers Shanti Das & Marlon Nichols Partner to Bring New Music Showcase To Atlanta
News5 months ago
Award-winning Actress Wendy Raquel Robinson and GRAMMY® Award-nominated R&B singer Tank host the 2019 Bounce Trumpet Awards
Entertainment3 months ago